We help people grow more food. Providing accessible and convenient methods to better nourish ourselves, and the systematic health of our ecosystem. Empowering you with the tools and knowledge to evolve - individually and collectively - and co-create a regenerative society.
- Microgreens growing
- Starting small, a nutrient dense contribution to every plate. The easiest way to grow food, without lots of space or money; often a gateway to growing more and more.
- Edible foodscapes
- Tastier, healthier, no chemicals, reduces food miles and food waste, and fun! Better for you, better for the environment, and helping shape a better future. Restorative solutions to many health, environmental, and economic issues.
- Hospitality establishments & wholesale
- Showing how much you care about the health and wellbeing of your customers, and of the environment. Food centimetres, not miles! customers on a journey to show how much you care about their health and wellbeing, and the environmental impact of your offering. Add prestige and significantly lower your business's carbon footprint - food centimetres, not miles!
- Sustainable methods
- Assorted composting methods, water storage, irrigation, organic pest control succession and companion planting to get the most out of the produce and maximising the space you have.
Kate, a Director of Sow Fresh, is a qualified and lifelong Designer, embarking on a career in horticultural maintenance. She’s gained strong transferable skills to reflect in her garden design, by working closely with plants to understand growth habits, requirements and optimum health. From planning, surveying, design, and project management, to procurement, implementation, consultancy and maintenance, she will bring your vision to life, with full access to our support along the way.
Get in touch by dropping an email to email@example.com
Don’t fancy going outside to grow your own yummy goodies? No problem! I have the perfect solution...microgreens...I love microgreens because they germinate and grow quickly and can sit on your windowsill or kitchen worktop meaning they are easily accessible so you can just chop away at them with your scissors and add them to your dinner 😋 .
Microgreens what’s not to love? Quick and easy to grow and highly nutritious...The whole kit is really easy to use with clear step by step instructions and pre measured coir and seed packs...I would happily purchase to get loved ones growing at home 💚 .
Stunning microgreen kit from @sowfreshofficial. I am absolutely thrilled with the quality of this kit, the tubs are recycled plastic and dishwasher safe, it isn’t grown in soil but coir which is a byproduct of coconuts, this alone makes for excellent composting material once your microgreens have grown 🌱 ...I adore the wooden box design.
Micropinks!!!...I am officially in love with microgreens (pinks)...It amazes me that something so small and beautiful can pack such a nutritious punch!
I am particularly impressed with this company and its continuing prompt support . They have many more advanced kits for those wanting to go further with Microgreen growing. If you're new to Microgreens, I highly recommend this product and hope they continue to do well.
I really like the quality of the box and black tubs, how the amount of seeds and coir is measured out makes things very easy and the instructions are very clear. The kit is nice and compact too to fit on windowsills.
I purchased the Chomper, (Excellent Quality) and continue to have great success with all seeds. Richard was extremely helpful, pointing me in the right direction. I am certainly going to be buying from this company for a long time to come. Thank you for getting me started on micro greens.